Skip to main content

I Can Change The Plan But Never The Goal

 

        I can change the plan but never the goal.
  Each time I Dream &plan ,am always happy, I soak into the plan feeling super positive and start acting like am the next big thing already. But each time I set out to carry out and test my ideas it always meet reality, it gives me a tough of trying to figure out what exactly works.
  Instead of telling myself I can't do this, it's possible....I want to keep striving till it happens. I will keep changing my approach until I find what works.
>I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP! 
>I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY GOAL! 


I.G: Makinwa ojo

Comments

Anonymous said…
What Is a Baccarat Hand in Baccarat? - FEBCASINO
A hand in 바카라 사이트 hand is a baccarat hand. to the hand of the winner of the bet, the person who is dealt the 바카라사이트 cards. A 메리트 카지노 hand

Popular posts from this blog

BIBLICAL FACTS ABOUT MODERATE LIVING

MODERATION......   When talking about moderation we should also remember the word "ABSTINENCE"...You cannot sin moderately!!! For example; *DRINKING ALCOHOL is an act that should not be exercised by a Christian.  *SMOKING is not to be practiced at all because it kills slowly,etc.  how do you define moderation????...when you go for a party an you are served with 8 bottles of fanta and you drink 6, then you'll say "at least I didn't finish all"...is this your definition for "MODERATION"??   some Bible text to back up moderation;  * Philippians 4:4-8 (let your moderation be known to all men.The lord is at hand)  * Proverbs 25:26-28 (like a wall whose wall has been broken through is a man who lacks self-control)...

positive thinking - negative thinking - right thinking

      POSITIVE THINKING - NEGATIVE THINKING - RIGHT THINKING     T he starting point of making permanent and lasting changes in your life begins with understanding the difference between “positive” thinking, “negative” thinking and “right” thinking.       Think of the person who sits down to play the piano. As he plays, there is no harmony, no balance and no real tune because he keeps hitting all the wrong notes. The player eventually gets fed up with the disharmony, lack of pleasure and lack of enjoyment in his music and decides to go a teacher. The teacher says, "You have the ability to play, but you need to understand music."      Each one of us has the ability to play the game of life with balance, harmony and joy, but we need to know the rules and the principles.      Life works according to principle and physical law. If it didn't, you c...