Skip to main content

Techniques For Imprinting

     TECHNIQUES  FOR  IMPRINTING
Deciding  to  change  a habit,  attitude or  personal  situation  does not  automatically  bring  about  the  change desired.  The decision  to  make the  change  is  only  the  first  step.  Further action  is  required  in  order  to effect  a  change  in  your  subconscious  self-image.  We  have  learned  that your  goal  is  the  mental  picture  of  what  you want.  When  you write down the  goal,  it  becomes  an  affirmation. The  process  of  doing  this  is  called “Imprinting”.  Imprinting  is  the deliberate control  of  thoughts  and  pictures  of  the  kind  of  changes  we want  to  make.  The  imprinting  occurs  when  our  subconscious  mind accepts  the  new  visual  image  of  the  end  result. Imprinting is  a  three-step  process:
1.  You affirm  your  goal.
2.  You picture  the  end  result.
3.  You  feel  the emotion  that  goes  along  with  accomplishing  the goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can Change The Plan But Never The Goal

          I can change the plan but never the goal.   Each time I Dream &plan ,am always happy, I soak into the plan feeling super positive and start acting like am the next big thing already. But each time I set out to carry out and test my ideas it always meet reality, it gives me a tough of trying to figure out what exactly works.   Instead of telling myself I can't do this, it's possible....I want to keep striving till it happens. I will keep changing my approach until I find what works. >I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP!  >I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY GOAL!  I.G: Makinwa ojo

BIBLICAL FACTS ABOUT MODERATE LIVING

MODERATION......   When talking about moderation we should also remember the word "ABSTINENCE"...You cannot sin moderately!!! For example; *DRINKING ALCOHOL is an act that should not be exercised by a Christian.  *SMOKING is not to be practiced at all because it kills slowly,etc.  how do you define moderation????...when you go for a party an you are served with 8 bottles of fanta and you drink 6, then you'll say "at least I didn't finish all"...is this your definition for "MODERATION"??   some Bible text to back up moderation;  * Philippians 4:4-8 (let your moderation be known to all men.The lord is at hand)  * Proverbs 25:26-28 (like a wall whose wall has been broken through is a man who lacks self-control)...

positive thinking - negative thinking - right thinking

      POSITIVE THINKING - NEGATIVE THINKING - RIGHT THINKING     T he starting point of making permanent and lasting changes in your life begins with understanding the difference between “positive” thinking, “negative” thinking and “right” thinking.       Think of the person who sits down to play the piano. As he plays, there is no harmony, no balance and no real tune because he keeps hitting all the wrong notes. The player eventually gets fed up with the disharmony, lack of pleasure and lack of enjoyment in his music and decides to go a teacher. The teacher says, "You have the ability to play, but you need to understand music."      Each one of us has the ability to play the game of life with balance, harmony and joy, but we need to know the rules and the principles.      Life works according to principle and physical law. If it didn't, you c...